Yoga is an excellent activity that is good for us women in menopause. It offers many benefits to your mind, body and soul, and especially in addressing the common menopause symptoms! Have you started with yoga? If you haven’t yet, we’ve found a good Yoga Camp that you may want to try! You can do it at home, and it’s all for free! That’s why we love it!
The 30-Day Yoga Camp
Whether you are a beginner or already had several yoga sessions, start a healing journey through a Free Yoga boot camp with Adriene! Through the yoga camp, you will be able to:
- Work up a sweat
- Calm down and relieve your tired mind and body
- Create space and make time for yourself
- Cultivate and practice self love
- Have fun while you tone and trim!
- Go deeper and connect back with yourself.
If you fall once, get back up, start again and come back stronger! We believe that you can do your best and you can find what feels best for you!
Adriene Mishler is an actor and yoga teacher based out of Austin, TX and the co-founder of “Find What, a growing online library of Yoga and Yoga Lifestyle tools to encourage you to be authentic, do your best and find what .
It’s never too late to start and you don’t have to go out of your house with this one! Catch the Yoga Camp HERE for FREE!
You can find more yoga videos from Adriene’s YouTube channel, Yoga with Adriene.
Learn more about the benefits of yoga from our post as well.
Please help us share this great opportunity to master yoga and enjoy its benefits! Let’s work together and help the other girls in achieving a more meaningful menopause journey!
- 10 Ways to Achieve a Youthful Glow in Midlife
- 8 B-Vitamins and Their Surprising Benefits for Midlife Health
- 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Miss Vitamin A in Menopause
- VITAMIN C: The UNBEATABLE Immune Booster for Midlife Health
- 5 Weighted Blanket Benefits and Why You Should Get One
- 7 Benefits of Chocolate and Guilt-Free Recipes to Try!