Hormonal Change in Menopause & Across All Ages
Hormones drive several bodily functions in men and women across all ages. They always change. They could increase or decrease in levels, depending on many factors. Age is one factor that affects both genders, but hormonal change is more pronounced in women during menopause. And, when this happens, it causes wild effects to the body!
Listen to the Health Bridge with Dr. Pedram Shojai featuring Dr. Tami and Dr. Mache Seibel as they talk about “The Wild Effects of Changing Hormones”. The video below will answer the following questions and more:
- How can hormones affect a person’s health, body weight, and stress levels?
- Is there a way to regulate hormones during menopause?
- What kind of symptoms might a woman look for as they approach the age of menopause?
In the video, Dr. Seibel mentioned that you have to have healthy, sustainable habits to improve your Quality of Life. This is because there is no potion that you can take forever to keep yourself 100% young and fully functional. Nature on its own is balanced, and so is your body. But, stress and pressure on the body is not natural. There’s school from when you are younger and work when you’re older.
However, this doesn’t say that you should not be doing anything to your body to keep it running as it is. Dr. Seibel wants to show that you have to provide reinforcement to what is already naturally there. Healthy eating and exercise are just two of the powerful and helpful methods, but there’s still more!
- Reading Food Labels — The Easiest Way to Lose Weight
- 4 Myths About Calcium You Probably Still Believe
- A Dose of Sunshine: Best Sources for Your Vitamin D Needs
- How Self-Healing Positively Affects Menopause
- Top Natural Lubricants to Ease Vaginal Dryness
- Superfood for a Healthier Body and Healthier Life