Are you stressed out and need time to relax? Give time for yourself to travel and go on an adventure that you have not been to before! Join the Women’s Quest Fitness and Yoga with adventures for the mind, body and soul. The Women’s Quest team provides participants with:
- Programs for the wellness of the mind, body and spirit.
- Relaxing days at the spa,
- Time to do yoga and meditation,
- Chance to listen to inspirational discussions,
- Go swimming, hiking or cycling and many other activities,
- Various retreat and activities of your choice.
This retreat is perfect for women across all age groups!
Here are some of the upcoming events that you can choose from:
A. Surf and Yoga Adventure Retreat
Venue: Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. Date: January 31 – February 6, 2016. Duration: 7 days and 6 nights. Cost: $2,400
- Morning surf lessons!
- Awakening the senses with yoga in an inspiring ocean-view studio
- Relaxation and balancing with Qigong
- Adventure trips in the afternoon (Canopy tour or Horseback riding)
- Wonderful evening activities (boutique shopping, starlit bonfire, dancing and prayer flag making)
- Nature immersion
B. Relaxation and Yoga Retreat
Venue: Hawaii. Date: March 20 – 26, 2016. Duration: 8 days and 7 nights. Cost: $2,200
- Daily Gyrokinesis yoga and Qigong instruction
- Relaxation and breathing techniques, in seaside pavilion.
- Creative activities, lectures, discussions
- Our Heart’s Desire process, designed to set your dreams in motion.
- Inspired journeys into nature, exploring the ocean and her bountiful sea life
- Visiting sacred sites, secret beaches, and Volcano National Park. (also a tour around the island)
Discover more exciting adventures to rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit! Visit the Women’s Quest website.
Feel free to share this tip on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!
Have a Happy Journey!
Gita is the founder of My Menopause Journey. Since 2014, she has been supporting midlife women by sharing hard-earned learnings from her own experience. To advance her knowledge, Gita puts a lot of her time and effort into understanding the broad spectrum of women’s health. She immerses in extensive research about the physical, mental and emotional aspects of menopause. Gita believes in the life-changing power of healthy, holistic living — this is where she anchors her message to all women. Learn more about her marvelous mission in About us - My Menopause Journey.