The Crave Cast Podcasts
Have you tried to manage your eating habits well, but only found out days on that you lost the drive as you went along? This happened not only to you, but to a lot of people out there. But, one inspiring person have started a The Crave Cast podcasts to help people overcome their fears with proper eating and defying their cravings. She is Alexandra Jamieson. She is a Functional Health Coach, an Author, the only Cravings Whisperer, renowned Chef and gorgeous Super Size Me Co-Creator! Be inspired with her passion in seeking out the effective ways to manage eating habits and lead a healthier lifestyle overall!
Here are some of our favorites!
Through the podcast, discover:
- Why it’s so hard for people to get the sex education they need
- The effect of the media on our ideas of sexuality
- The relationship between an empowered sexual experience and the health of the human body
- How important it is to understand this complex part of ourselves
- The value of writing down your sexual history
- Why you should share your sexual story
As the women in our homes, we often feel responsible to do just about anything! We often bombard our thoughts with all the there is that needs to be done today, tomorrow and the days to come. But, Hollywood actress and wife, Jada Pinkett-Smith tells us to Take care of ourselves first. Check out her talk HERE and learn to love yourself more.
Listen to the podcast and learn more about:
- Why you have to love yourself now
- How to transition from vegan to meat eating
- How to start slow with adding animal products
- How to use principles of food combining
- What kind of meat and eggs to buy
Find out the truth behind your unwanted cravings! The Crave Cast awaits for your visit.
Get the Crave Cast audio podcast from iTunes for free! Check it here.