Are your menopause symptoms making you feel hotter than summer? We’ve found formulas that can quickly get rid of your hot flashes and night sweats! Learn more about benefits of a cooling mist and see how it can help you beat the heat during menopause.
The Benefits of Using Cooling Mist
These cooling mists are gaining so much popularity these days because of their fast action! An ice or cold pack application pushes coolness inside the skin. On the other hand, cooling mists draw out the heat from the inside. As a result, the cooling effects last longer!
Many women use cooling mists simply to freshen up, but these items bring even more advantages for menopausal women like us! Here are some of the reasons why:
- Relieves hot flashes and night sweats instantly!
- Hydrates, moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin.
- Soothes and calms red and irritated skin.
- Tired and flustered skin is refreshed and revitalized!
- It brightens up your senses as you feel cooler and cooler!
Just apply when you have a hot flash or suffer from night sweats. Or if you simply need to cool off from a warm weather, a few sprays will keep you refreshed! Also, you can spray it even when you’re wearing makeup! It’s fast, easy and effective! Because it’s handy, you can take it with you anywhere!
Cooling Mist Products that You May Like
This is the No.1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare item for your skin!
- Waterproof, sweatproof and it’s Noncomedogenic. It won’t clog the pores!
- Provides skin with unsurpassed UVA protection
- This waterlight mist cools and instantly refreshes skin, leaving it feeling fresh and clean!
To use this product, hold container 46 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. That’s fast and easy, right?
“The spray goes on very nicely and provides excellent coverage. It dries very quickly and leaves no oily or visible residue on your skin or clothes. This is a highly recommended product for everyone at any age!”
Works in 3 easy ways! It Cools, Hydrates and Calms the skin!
- A brand new product that uses Physicool’s trademark Rapid Cooling Technology!
- This is an alcohol based formula and it does not contain antihistamines or steroids!
- A few sprays directly on the skin can give you quick cooling effect in less than 2 minutes!
- Feel cool and manage your hot flashes with a spray or two!
“Very few products can tackle hot flashes effectively, but I have to say that the Cooling Mist really works and I recommend it to all my clients.” – Deborah Bruce M.D.
Physicool is a company, which specializes in formulated cooling technologies! They offer a wide range of products like cooling bandages, shirts and more. You can find them all HERE!
The world’s first and only, safe instant body and face cooling spray!
- Self-chilled and works without refrigeration.
- Leaves you feeling chilled and exhilarated anytime, anywhere.
- Bacteria free – suitable for use on broken skin.
- Cools people, pets as well as the surrounding hot air and hot surfaces.
Magicool is safe for both adults and children!
“When you are out and feel too hot or you open your car door and the heat just hits you, this spray comes into its own. It can be sprayed inside a car to cool down the air inside after it has been parked in the sun. It can also be used to calm hot flashes” – Denise
If you are always on the go, it will be great to have an instant fix for your hot flashes! Grab one of the cooling mists above and feel cool and fresh anywhere and anytime!
Have you tried using cooling mist yet? What are your tips for hot flash relief? Leave us a comment and let us know about your experience!