Do you want to lose weight and eat healthy, but don´t know how?
Do you want different exercises and some new inspiration to go to everyday?
Do you want all kinds information on living a long good, healthy life in one place?
FMTV has all of above….and more!
Menopause is one of the best times to focus more on yourself and take charge of your health. If you want to achieve your #healthgoals in menopause, Food Matters TV (FMTV) has wonderful guided programs, expert interviews, health videos, meal plans and more for you!
Reach Your Health Goals in Menopause with Food Matters TV!
Together with founders James and Laurentine and the rest of their team, you can gain access to top-notch and well-designed health resources that will help you:
- Ease menopause symptoms
- Regain hormone balance
- Detoxify without even trying
- Strengthen your immune system and prevent illnesses
- Reduce stress
- Get better sleep
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Calm the mind and body
There’s something for everybody at FMTV!
FMTV’s Excellent Offerings!
FMTV is more than just a streaming TV channel, it’s a health and wellness advocate that wants to help you live and stay healthy.
Be a member, sign-up for FMTV and get access to FMTV’s best tools and resources such as:
- 220+ Inspirational health and wellness documentaries
- 200+ Yoga, exercise and meditation classes
- 450+ Quick and delicious recipe videos
- 260+ Interviews with leading health experts
- 15+ Guided programs (10-day Plant-Based Challenge, 10-day Better Sleep and Less Stress Program, 21-Day Gluten Free Program and more!)
- Weekly meal plans
- An exclusive Facebook Community where you can ask questions and get support
- 24/7 Live Chat and Email Support
FMTV’S Two Amazing Plans!
When you subscribe to FMTV, you get to choose from two plan options:
- Monthly plan – for this plan, you only have to pay $9.95 every month and you get all access to the features I mentioned above. You can watch anywhere and cancel anytime!
- Annual plan – this plan will only cost you $99 per year ($8.25 monthly). Like the monthly plan, you can watch anywhere and cancel anytime! You also get a 10-day free trial and a bonus e-book library valued at $220.
Get one of these plans now and start your health journey to a better you with FMTV!
Why Choose Food Matters TV?
Okay, I know there are plenty of health websites out there, so why choose Food Matters TV?
Aside from the website’s dashing and friendly founder James Colquhoun, FMTV is born from James’ real-life experience. His dad was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, depression and anxiety and was bedridden for five years!
James took the matter in his hands and studied all about nutrition and healing the body naturally and the rest is history!
FMTV wants to help you believe and tap on your body’s innate healing ability. James’ story was a success (his dad is healthy and kicking) and he would like to help you too!
Make yourself a priority and sign-up today. This will not only change your menopause journey, it will change the rest of your life!
My Top Picks From FMTV!
I like everything about FMTV, so it’s hard for me to handpick programs. As I said before – they have something for everyone! Check them out and enjoy!
- Yoga and Exercise – relax your mind and body while keeping fit with FMTV’s yoga and weight loss experts.
- Menopause and Beyond – Dr. Christiane Northrup shares her thoughts on the four most important key areas for women over 50: heart health, hormone therapy, diet and sexuality.
- A Day in the Life of Healing Adrenal Fatigue – a series featuring Christa Orrechio where she gives many helpful tips to support our adrenal glands!
- Paleo Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai – this pad Thai recipe will leave you feeling satisfied while keeping the calories away!
- Superfood Quinoa Jars To-Go – in a hurry? Always be on the go and make these superfood quinoa jars!
- Experts – interact and ask questions one-on-one with some of the best experts in health and wellness in the comforts of your home!
- Recipe Programs – learn a thing or two about making healthy recipes from the world’s best chefs!
- A Beginner’s Guide to Happiness: 5 Meditations to Inspire Joy – meditate your way to happiness with leading Psychotherapist, Ira Israel!
These are just a few of what you get when you subscribe to FMTV. Become a member and gain access to 1000+ wellness and health films!
FMTV is a good way to invest time into your own health. Sometimes, it pays to take a leap and get out from our comfort zones. It’s the only way to discover amazing things!
So, ditch all the unhealthy stuff, try that new vegetable, grab a green smoothie and whip up a plant-based meal – it’s easier than you think! Get FMTV’s help – sign-up directly!