Healthy eating doesn’t only mean eating good food, but also cooking it the right way. Are you sometimes pressured to be the perfect cook at home? Just to make sure that you are doing it right and healthy, you don’t have to be perfect. You just have to know! Let Amelia Freer tell you how with her cookbook for healthy cooking!
Healthy cooking with Cook. Nourish. Glow.
This cookbook contains the tips and tricks that could help you improve your knowledge, skills and confidence in cooking and staying healthy! Here are some of the things you’ll get from the book as well.
- More than 100 recipes that are yummy and easy to prepare!
- Step-by-step visuals designed for the novice chef
- Tips on how to use and prepare staple pantry ingredients
- Tricks in assembling nourishing food in no time!
- Learn how to use fresh ingredients that help you transform, look better and feel better!
If you have specific gut problems, the cookbook may help you deal with it through healthy cooking! You will enjoy an entire chapter on dishes that are designed to manage your gut health, including the following:
- Fig and Raspberry Panna Cotta
- Sweet Potato Cakes with Grilled Tiger Prawns and Saffron Sauce
- Eggs and Leeks with Tabasco & Tarragon Dressing
You will get all these and more from the cookbook! This time, you don´t have to be afraid to make mistakes in the kitchen. This cook book will be your guide on the road to a healthier kitchen and healthier you!
Amelia Freer is a professional nutritional therapist. She is a promoter of a lifestyle that is free from gluten, refined sugar and dairy. She believes that every person can cook and enjoy a delicious, healthy and beautiful food!