Menopause brings about various symptoms that could affect our daily activities. You could be feeling stressed when hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and sleeplessness all bother you at the same time. To manage these symptoms, you are mostly likely inclined to treat them symptomatically.
What if there are food based multivitamins that can help you manage most menopause symptoms?
We’ve found some women’s multivitamins that are claimed to be able to have everything that you need! What made us like them more is the fact that a lot of users have testified on their positive effects too!
What are food based multivitamins for women?
This kind of food based multivitamins are designed specifically to contain nutrients that are needed by women to stay active and healthy at once. They are food based because they are made with natural ingredients, and that’s what makes them different from synthetic supplements. They are packed with various vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, herb extracts, natural antioxidants and more!
These types of multivitamins are not only made to manage nutrient deficiencies, but they are formulated to promote optimal health and condition-specific benefits. Plus, their nutrients are also easier to absorb by the body because they are food-based or food-sourced.
Here are some food based multivitamins for women that you may like!
- Multi-mineral formula designed to combat stress and support for the heart, immunity, digestion and hormone balance.
- Contains 25 Million CFU probiotics for added digestive health and immune health boost
- Contains exclusive Brio Vegetable source omegas that help promote heart health.
You only need to take one tablet a day, so it’s very convenient!
Each bottle provides you nutrition for six months!
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- It does not contain wheat, corn, yeast or dairy products
- Manufactured without the use of preservative, artificial colors or flavors
I use this product personally and it works well for me. The tablet is a little big, but it's supergood! Solgar is a name you can trust. Their products are formulated with the highest quality and they are worth the bucks! You can check out more about Solgar and other good suppliers from our tip HERE.
- This multivitamin is designed specifically for women over 50.
- gluten-free, no artificial colors, no sweeteners
- made with vegetable grade ingredients and packed in vegetarian capsules
Take 3 capsules daily as suggested. Or, you can talk to your physician about it, especially if you are taking other medications.
- Specially designed for matured women's nutritional support and health maintenance
- 100% Organic, made from fresh, raw and non-GMO ingredients
- Does not contain artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners, corn, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
- Includes ingredients from the sea (natural kelp and similar items)
If you think you haven't found the right health support for you yet, you can check on other Menopause supplements and Dietary Supplements. You can also check on some more support to combat nutrient deficiencies by using superfoods, vitamins and minerals, amino acids and more.