When you go through your menopause journey, I know you might have all kinds of problems.
You gain weight, suffer from adrenal fatigue and feel bloated. Your hormones are all over the place. These things happened to me too!
So, what can we do to feel better?
I know it sounds too easy, but it's what I did and it worked for me. I want you to feel good as well!
Meet my good friend Magdalena. She has so much knowledge in this area, being a hormone expert, cookbook author and chef.
Like you, she also experienced the sting of having a hormonal imbalance and believe it or not, she didn’t just have 1, she had 4 (learn more about them later)!
Magdalena knows how you feel all too well and she’s more than willing to become your ally. You can count on her to help you indulge in delicious and healthy meals while healing your body. She also has a lot of unexpected and surprising hormone-supporting tricks which you really need to try!
Magdalena doesn’t waste any minute of your time. Her courses/programs are especially tailored just for you.
Getting to Know Magdalena Wszelaki
With the failure of the medical world to cure her fully, she started on an adventure to find the right weapon for wellness. Today, she is in full remission! As a certified holistic health coach she wants to help you bring back your balance.
With her help, you will be able to:
- See yourself as unique woman with personal needs.
- Know what you put inside your body.
- Heal yourself with healthy and delicious food.
- Rebalance your hormones and life.
- Realize that there’s nothing wrong with you – your body is merely out of balance!
Life-Changing Workshops/Programs by Magdalena!
Cooking for Balance
Cooking for Balance is a four-week online cooking program that helps you rebalance your hormones with food. It features personalized nutritional plans for women who have different hormonal imbalances.
When you take the course, you’ll be able to gain access to 4 live classes, more than 20+ tailored guides, 80+ delicious and hormone-supporting recipes and 20+ well-crafted videos! You’ll also be taught quick and simple cooking methods that will help preserve food nutrients.
Cooking for Balance will help you:
- Feel refreshed and re-energized
- Appreciate and understand your body more
- Receive support from women who are like you
- Squeeze into your old clothes again
- Heal your digestion
Apart from all these, the course also helps you maintain a healthy weight and free you from depression, anxiety which are common symptoms during menopause.
Ready to reverse your health issues, discover the right foods for you and thrive in abundance?
Get Magdalena’s FREE WORKSHOP today and see a good glimpse of how Cooking for Balance works. Yes, you read it right, it’s totally FREE – no strings attached!
If you want to jump start with the program right away – sign up directly to Cooking for Balance´s full course!
The Book – Cooking for Hormone Balance
To boost your energy, up your mood and be strong and fit, Magdalena offers you her new book – Cooking for Hormone Balance.
With this book, you’ll realize one great wellness lesson – that you can enjoy your food while keeping your body healthy! As you prepare easy and delicious recipes and hormone-specific meal plans (with the help of this book), you’ll learn that you don’t have to spend too much time in the kitchen and expensive supplements are not always the answer!
Get the 1st chapter, 6 recipes and 5 cooking videos from the book for FREE!
Herbs for Balance
Interested to know how herbs and spices can make a positive change in your life? Herbs for Balance may just be the right program for you!
You’ll be able to learn how you can make use of everyday herbs and spices, prepare herbal recipes, create your own body care formulas and even clean-up your home to re-balance your hormones!
Get all these helpful insights by registering in Magdalena’s FREE WORKSHOP now!
9 Quick Tips from Magdalena!
For Magdalena, over indulging and being impulsive in the grocery is a big NO. She suggests being cautious and aware what we put in our carts!
- Go for organic, grass-fed, hormone-free and antibiotic-free meat.
- Pick seafoods like farmed mussels, farmed oysters, wild-caught sardines, and wild-caught salmon from Alaska.
- Choose dairy products made from grass-fed cows.
- Have raw milk or other milk substitutes like hemp and almond milk.
- Avoid processed food or canned goods as much as you can.
- Choose harder breads over soft ones.
- Avoid bread with preservatives and always look at the contents to avoid additives
- Choose superfood fruits like pomegranate, berries and grape fruit.
- If the product says “natural” and you feel skeptic, check the sign that assures certification from valid organization.
If you’ve tried every possible health advice but nothing has worked for you, Magdalena’s courses/programs may just be the intervention you’ve been waiting for!
We know you’ll love Magdalena as we do. She’ll make every moment of your program enjoyable, fun and life-changing! On top of that, she has a lot of free gifts and perks that you’ll never get elsewhere!
Additional resources you might like. FREE for you!
Wait, there's more! Magdalena recently sent me a healthy and yummy recipe that you have to try.
Enjoy it. It´s yours for FREE!