Stress is a big problem in menopause and could wreck havoc to your hormones too! Another thing that bothers menopausal women worldwide is headache. If you got these symptoms too, we’ve got a tip for you! Massage or acupressure, especially on the neck can help!
Dr. Eric Berg, a chiropractor and Director of the Health and Wellness Center, has created an acupressure tool that helps him sleep better each night. We think it’s a great tool for us women in menopause too! It is a simple massage device but it can go a long way when it works on your body.
- Designed to promote better sleep!
- Helps relieve back pain, neck pain, shoulder tension.
- Manages flat feet soreness, knee pain, and many more aliments.
- Relieves stress.
Durable, portable and convenient for travel!
What the tool does is it converts stuck energy or stress into a valuable energy or relaxation. The tool helps stimulate the relaxation center of the body, found in the top most part of the neck and just below the skull. This is known as the on and off switch for sleep. You can use it a few minutes before bed for 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!
Watch the video with Dr. Berg as he explains how to use the massage tool and help you sleep better. (7.28 minutes)
Besides being simple and effective, the acupressure tool is also a great investment! You get a 30-day money back guarantee and a lifetime warranty for breakage! Get yours HERE!
- Reading Food Labels — The Easiest Way to Lose Weight
- 4 Myths About Calcium You Probably Still Believe
- A Dose of Sunshine: Best Sources for Your Vitamin D Needs
- How Self-Healing Positively Affects Menopause
- Top Natural Lubricants to Ease Vaginal Dryness
- Superfood for a Healthier Body and Healthier Life